Friday, October 8, 2010

So, every time that I say that I'm going to do better at writing it's like six more months before I post again...this blog thing is harder than I thought. So now Aiden is almost 17 months old. He is just growing like a little weed and as cute as ever. He is always into things, but I guess boys will be boys =D

He has started saying a lot of words...today I was getting ready and he came into the "dressing room" aka the hallway with a sink, and he looked up at me and said "happy". It was the first time he's ever said it and it made me melt. What a little charmer!

Today while we've been at work we've been out and about and one of our stops was to the park to play and take a few pictures. Aiden had a blast on the playground. He is such a brave and independent little man. He climbed right up the jungle gym and literally flew down the slide...he caught himself at the end and as I was catching my breath he looked up at me with a HUGE smile and started back around to go up the steps. He also loved swinging on the big boy swings for the first time and using the little diggers in the sand. He was so tickled when I said "scoop, and dump" I guess boys of all ages giggle at he word dump ;D of course if you know us you may know that we rarely get the things done that we wanted, so I didn't get a single picture taken of him, but that is just fine we had a blast and that's all that mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment